[WriteLog] Announce Window

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Announce Window
From: "William Liporace" <WLIPORAC@courts.state.ny.us>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 09:25:08 -0500
It has been over a year since I used WriteLog, but using it in Sweepstakes this
past weekend, I noticed a very strange behavior in the announce window for
packet spots.

When I set the Window to "Follow Me" there was spots from every band. Of course
the "Mults Only" checkbox was checked it came up blank. I am not sure what the
"Auto" does, but that seemed annoying. When it is set for "Follow Me".. Isn't
it suppose to follow the band that I am on?

Also is there a way to remove a spot from the announce window? I tried
highlight and delete or right click and delete, but could not.... Is there a
way??

I will more than likely have more questions, but this was all I could remember
this morning.

TNX Will NA2NA