Re: [WriteLog] CW MODE

To: clubkew <clubkew@nyc.rr.com>, WriteLog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] CW MODE
From: "Joseph J. Duerbusch" <k0bx@qsl.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 22:16:31 +0000
David, I do not know the commands for the KAM, but a while back there was a unpublished writelog.ini command that will put the tnc is CW instead of rtty.

I have a webpage that will show you how do it on a PK-232. You will have to figure out about the Kam.

http://www.qsl.net/k0bx/writecw.htm

You would be better off just using the audio from the rig into the sound card and using the building in cw decoder in Writelog. Of course then you would need the one transistor interface.

Hope this gives you some idea.

Joe K0BX

clubkew wrote:
I'M USING A ALL MODE KAM VER 7.1 ALONG WITH WRITELOG VERSION 10.43F AND IT WORKS WONDERFUL WITH THE KAM IN RTTY MODE.
I CAN'T SEEM TO GET IT TO WORK WITH THE KAM IN CW MODE.
ANYONE KNOW HOW I CAN GET WRITELOG TO SET THE KAM INTO CW MODE.

THANKS
DAVID