Re: [WriteLog] Setting CW speed?

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Setting CW speed?
From: Joe Stepansky <kq3f@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2003 10:35:32 -0500
At 10:22 AM 11/27/2003 -0500, Joe Stepansky wrote:
I'm all ready to go for CQWW, but I can't figure out how to change my CW speed in Writelog. During testing I used the very slow CW speed it defaulted to, but that won't work for the contest. I see 16 CW speeds in the configuration, but can't figure out how to select one, or how to change speed on the fly. For example, CT allows me to change CW speed with either Alt-F9 or Alt-F10.

I've been through the manual and help files and still can't figure it out. Which means it must be really, really simple!

Never mind, got my answer. It's (DUH!) Alt-F9 and Alt-F10. Think it's time for turkey and football!

73, Joe KQ3F