Re: [WriteLog] RE: Parallel Port Config

To: Writelog <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] RE: Parallel Port Config
From: Eric Hilding <eric@hilding.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2003 17:27:13 -0800 (PST)
On Thu, 4 Dec 2003, Jim Reisert AD1C wrote:

> This took a few clicks to find in the Writelog help file:
>
> "WriteLog version 10.29 changed LPT port CW behavior to match NA/CT/TR on
> pin 1. This INI option makes WriteLog version 10.29 and higher behave like
> the older versions and put inverted CW on pin 1
>
>    CW_ON_PIN1=1

Hey Jimmy... what a surprise... this is your "Uncle Locust" :-)

Tnx for the info (everyone).  I've forwarded this on to the local club ham
who had modified the adapator & loaned it to me for the contest.

This brings new hope!!!

BTW, sorry I missed your dad (W1JR) in person in Visalia...but we did talk
on the phone (I was home sick).

Tnx again.

73,

K6VVA (a/k/a "Uncle Locust")