[WriteLog] Help, w5xd/k5dj Multi keyer Problem

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] Help, w5xd/k5dj Multi keyer Problem
From: Fritz Schewe <ad6g@mcn.org>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 15:34:45 -0600
I'm setting up for ARRL 10 meter contest and can't get the cw messages to key the radio thru the multi keyer. The multi keyer paddle interface works just fine. The cw messages appear on the cw key board. My rig setup is on com 3, the cw is selected for com 3, wxd multi+ is selected Key speed shows up on the main display, which I thought meant the multi keyer is connected. Radio is connected via com 3.
Is there an ini setting I'm forgetting?

Fritz Ad6g

Fritz Schewe AD6G
Pearland, Texas