[WriteLog] Adding TO4WW Later?

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Adding TO4WW Later?
From: "Brian Wruble" <bwruble@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2003 12:00:21 -0500
Hi all:  I finally got Writelog to recognize TO4WW, which I worked in CQWW
CW on 11/30.  I would now like to add it to my contest log, recalculate my
score, and resubmit.  I have added it, and changed the time/date to the
correct values.  Is there a way to give it the proper sequential number and
move all the other numbers down one?

I have not been able to get the score to recalculate, or to get credit for
the zone.  The entered QSO has a red "B" next to its sequence number.  What
does that mean?  Any help on recalculating would be welcome.

Tnx es 73 de Brian W3BW