RE: [WriteLog] RE: Several Issues

To: <n5nj@gte.net>, <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [WriteLog] RE: Several Issues
From: "Don Cassel" <doncassel@compuserve.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2003 16:28:38 -0500
I like the timer idea. How many times have I typed in a callsign (mostly
when operating CW) and then looked at the QSO Entry field and there was
nothing there. By then I have already forgotten the call and have to ask for
a repeat and in the meantime click on the window to change focus.

I realize that window focus is really a Windoze issue and that is usually
what one wants but us "Amateurs" often have other priorities.

Don VE3XD