[WriteLog] Home Key, etc

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Home Key, etc
From: "Jamie Dupree" <ns3t@arrl.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2003 07:48:49 -0500
I'm still learning - and thanks to some of the tips the past few
days, I have picked up a few more things.

I must admit, the Home and End key usage had passed me by.
Now I see how those work.  Thanks for that explanation.

Eric K3NA gave me a new one with the Shift-Enter or Ctrl-Enter
as a way to avoid sending the TU message when I'm S&P'ing
instead of CQ'ing.   That involves just moving my left pinky
finger, so that's no big deal....and I don't have to check and
uncheck soemthing in the Entry sectino.

I also went and printed out K9JY's section on 2-radio operating
and read it like I was taking a class.  Now I better understand
the keyboard focus and transmit focus for SO2R....and how to
use the %X for CQ'ing on radio one and S&P'ing on radio two.

Any more tips out there that people would like to share?
We've got some time before The Stew and NAQP CW.

Jamie NS3T