[WriteLog] Free-form entry: RTTY RU ?

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Free-form entry: RTTY RU ?
From: "Tom McDermott" <tom.mcdermott4@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2003 09:28:47 -0600
        In playing with free-form entry for the upcoming RU, I noticed that
using + to send the callsign / tu / qrz stops after sending just the
callsign, and then 'diddles' forever rather than sending tu qrz. If I turn
off free-form entry, then the + key works correctly (I'm using F4 to hold
the tu / qrz buffer, and have the INI file string setup to point to F4 for
this function).

        Tried various free-form options (hide fields, don't hide fields) and
it seems to behave the same each time. Searching the _writelog archives and
the help file didn't provide any guidance.

 Anyone else successfully used free-form entry in RU who can give me a hint?

        -- Tom, N5EG