[WriteLog] RTTY

To: "Writelog Relector" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] RTTY
From: "Courtney Judd - K4WI" <k4wi@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 1 Jan 2004 15:42:30 -0600
Decided to get my feet wet this weekend so started  to figure out RTTY and
Writelog. Got everything wired up... FT1000D , rigblaster soundboard and
Writelog. I have been fooling around with this most of the day. I down
loaded MMTTY and it works perfectly. I can receive and transmit with no
problem stand alone. But when I try the same in Writelog I can receive but
no transmit. The rig will key up but no tones are heard in the monitor and
no rf coming out. With the focus on the entry window it will try to send the
F messages but with on and off tone mixed in. The Alt-K keys the rig but
again no rf or tones.  What would be different in the two software programs?
It must be something simple that I have over looked. Any ideas?? Tu 73's
Cort K4WI
Courtney Judd K4WI / NA4W
2300 County Road 61
Uniontown, Al. 36786