[WriteLog] Colored backgrounds

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Colored backgrounds
From: "Larry Menzel" <retire@means.net>
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2003 23:10:27 -0600
Hello, All,

I'm a new WL user.  I ran it for the Stew Perry 160 and I like the
functionality very much.

However, I sure don't like the default color scheme.

I downloaded WLiniedit.exe and I don't, intuitively, see how to use
it...yet.

Question:

Can someone tell me how to get say, maybe a light blue background, on the
log section, and a light green for the input lines?

Specific directions would be nice. Where do I put the command, and what is
the protocol.

Thanks.

Larry, NØXB
Northfield, MN