RE: [WriteLog] 10.44b problem with Summary sheet???

To: "'Phil Cooper'" <pcooper@guernsey.net>,"'Writelog'" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [WriteLog] 10.44b problem with Summary sheet???
From: "Don Cassel" <doncassel@compuserve.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2004 07:42:59 -0500
Hi Phil,

Yes I've noticed this too and it happens on other contest summary sheets
too. To submit to 3830 I need to run Writlog and view the summary window
while making my entries. I guess the WL folks are following the contest
sponsors requirements when determining the format of the summary sheet. This
is the only feature from CT that I have missed since making the switch a few
years ago. ;-)

73, Don VE3XD/W4