Re: [WriteLog] Wrong QTH

To: <writelog@contesting.com>, "Tom Burkhart" <ke4kwe@bellsouth.net>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Wrong QTH
From: "Dick Dievendorff" <dieven@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2004 10:41:41 -0800
The conventional wisdom is to log what you recieved, and then append a note
for the log checkers.  Presumably the Canadian station sent "NL" to other
stations as well.  You wouldn't want your QSO to be removed because you
submit a log containing something different than the station sent.

73 de Dick, K6KR