RE: [WriteLog] Next contests that use namedmul.ini

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [WriteLog] Next contests that use namedmul.ini
From: "Don Hill AA5AU" <aa5au@bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2004 19:29:17 -0600
I would advise everyone to download Jerry's latest namedmult.ini file from the
WriteLog website if you haven't already.  I had uninstalled WriteLog prior to
the contest and re-installed it on both PC's.

I did not have the latest namedmult.ini file during the ARRL RTTY Roundup
because Jerry's file is not included in upgrades or full versions of WriteLog.

I just downloaded it tonight and ran my Roundup log and found that WriteLog had
not scored VO2NS as Labrador. Therefore I actually had one more multiplier than
I thought I had.

Thanks Jerry.  I actually didn't know about this file until you sent your post.
But I'm not sure why this file isn't included in every WriteLog upgrade or full
download.  Seems like it should be.

73, Don AA5AU