[WriteLog] networking WriteLog 10.44

To: "WriteLog" <WriteLog@CONTESTING.COM>
Subject: [WriteLog] networking WriteLog 10.44
From: "W5AP" <jimsharp55@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2004 21:59:30 -0600
Need help with networking writelog on 2 XP machines
The 2 machines are already networked and share files/internet fine using a
phone line nic,
And I've followed the Writelog networking instructions to a T. The WriteLog
example for XP Networking shows under computer/manage/system tools/ users
.... the users/guest doesn't exist on my XP Home manage window???
At one point, I had one machine connected to the other, but only one way. Then
the next time I started up, I couldn' duplicate the effort. When I click "link"
under WriteLog setup, it connects, then pops-up "not connected to ...."
Any networking gurus that can offer suggestions.....Tnx

Jim - W5AP