[WriteLog] Band change timer for BARTG SOAB

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] Band change timer for BARTG SOAB
From: k1py <k1py@frontiernet.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2004 19:56:07 +0000
BARTG Rtty SOAB 5-minute timer question:

Unless I want to run SOE (Single-Op Expert) in the upcoming BARTG tests, the SOAB (Single-Op All Band) class limits band changes to once every 5 minute period. A test of the band changes timer in a BARTG Sprint test log doesn't seem to be tracking this (WL 10.42c). Actually, I don't see a way of indicating my class in Parameter Setup so that it would "know" whether the timer applies or not.

Is this a WL supported contest module, or do I need to inquire of someone else regarding this?

Thanks, and thanks to Wayne for a superb program and to all for a fun RU!

Vic K1PY ( /2 for bartg)