[WriteLog]

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog]
From: "Dan Fowler" <rugz326@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2004 17:44:38 -0500
I have Windows ME on an hp desktop.  I absent mindedly erased the icon in the
bottom right hand corner of my computer and since then my sound has not worked
at all.  I rebooted my computer and even went to the extent of recovering my
entire system.  I still have had no luck returning my sound.  I checked the
plugin went through troubleshooting and everything else i could think of.  When
I bring it up on the menu it does nothing once I click on it.  What are my
other options to get sound back out of my factory speakers with the factory
settings.

Thanks,
Dan Fowler