RE: [WriteLog] More info on IC-765 frequency read problem

To: <Writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [WriteLog] More info on IC-765 frequency read problem
From: "Nick Kail" <m3mlr@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2004 23:59:40 -0000
Jim
Shielded is always better than un shielded especially when it comes to data
connections in an excessive rf situation this I have recommended to
companies I have carried consultancy's for as a freelance Network consultant
and when it comes to my shack all my computer connection are shielded and I
have two servers a couple of workstations plus network and ADSL (broadband)
routers  and I can say I have never had any RF problems

Cheers
Nick
2E0MLR  Cisco CCIE