RE: [WriteLog] MEXICO RTTY 2004 - NEW RULES

To: "'MURA'" <mura@poczta.onet.pl>, <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [WriteLog] MEXICO RTTY 2004 - NEW RULES
From: "Don Hill AA5AU" <aa5au@bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 18:21:36 -0600
The only new rules is the addition of a new class for 2 radios - Class B.

My suggestion would be to edit the summary sheet and change Class A to Class B
if you enter Class B.  No other changes need to me made.  A summary sheet is
required for the FMRE (XE) International RTTY contest and Cabrillo is not
requested.

In order to get the WriteLog module for this contest, you must download the
SM6SRW module package from the 3rd Party Downloads page on the WriteLog website.
Once you have installed the SM6SRW modules, open WriteLog to a new contest and
choose the FMRE International RTTY Contest.

73, Don AA5AU