Re: [WriteLog] PVRC review

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] PVRC review
From: "WA9ALS - John" <ham_reflectors@wa9als.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2004 19:22:48 -0500
DITTO Barry (W2UP)'s comments - exactly.  It's all what you're used to.  You
could add modes if you think it's worth it to attract some new users, but
please make it an OPTION, not a replacement for current operating style.
IMHO, the people that criticize WL just don't have enough experience with it
yet.
73 - John, WA9ALS