[WriteLog] maybe this will help you

To: "Writelog List" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] maybe this will help you
From: "FireBrick" <w9ol@billnjudy.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2004 16:47:15 -0600
I had occasional rfi into the computer.
I have enough iron torroids around all my cables that the shack has sunk 3".

I think I found a quicker easier way.
Inside most pcs, there is a big bundle of wire from the power supply to the
motherboard
and to the drives.
I put some ferrites on those cables. It took 2 for the motherboard as that's a
big bundle.
It took just one on all those 12 volt lines to the drives. I got the idea when
a tape
drive I bought came with a flat ferrite clamp on for that flat ribbon cables.

your mileage may vary, don't call me if your pc smokes. :-)