[WriteLog] more checks

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] more checks
From: Jerry Pixton <jpixton@shentel.net>
Date: Sun, 08 Feb 2004 15:18:42 +0000
All,

Just for a sanity check this morning, I trashed the FMRE module. I bought up both computers with wpx logs, changed the serial field to accept text and ran for an hour or so without any of the problems I was having last night. So I think it may be the contest module. Now if I can merge the output, I'll submit a log. hi

Now to understand all those writelog.ini changes that are active without being in my writelog.ini file so I can turn them all off and then use what I want. Actually the bandmap auto-fill was not disastrous in the wpx module because you can still click on calls and serials and they go in the proper fields - so the operator stays in control. NOT THE SOFTWARE!.

Jerry, W6IHG ------------------------------------------ Dr. Jerry R. Pixton, PIXOS Designs LLC http://www.pixos.com/designs/RadioTuner/ jpixton@shentel.net ------------------------------------------