Re: [WriteLog] Keyboard shortcut list?

To: <writelog@contesting.com>, "Eric Rosenberg" <wd3q@starpower.net>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Keyboard shortcut list?
From: "Chet and Allena Woods" <EMTChet@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 10:21:51 -0500
Eric:
      1: Open the file/window/screen/whatever you need printed.
      2: Do an Edit>select all (If you don't have an edit button, just put
your mouse at the beginning and highlight the entire screen)
      3: Edit>Copy (Right click in the highlighted field >copy)
      4: open notepad/word/word processing program
      5: Edit> paste
      6: Edit  to your liking
      7: Print