Re: [WriteLog] XP Pro and Parallel CW Keying

To: Jim Stevens <k4ma@nc.rr.com>, WriteLog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] XP Pro and Parallel CW Keying
From: Jennings <leejen@paradise.net.nz>
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2004 13:34:41 +1300
I just fired up DirectIO with my Toshiba Tecra 8100 with Win 2000 and have
had no problems except that the staggered, drunken keying I got with the
Serial port still continues on LPT1. I assume it is a problem with the
Toshiba or the timing in Win 2000. It's not serious but the keying does
become a little rattled under pressure.

73 de Lee ZL2AL

ZL7AA, ZL8RI, ZL9CI, VE3OE, Pilot ZL7C - 2002. VK/ZL Pilot BQ9P, TO4E,
TO5WW, 5V7C (March 2004)
Website: http://europa2003.free.fr and http://5v7c.free.fr/defaulteng.htm