Re: [WriteLog] M2 2800 es WRITElog

To: "ARS NZ3O (Byron) FM29fx" <NZ3O@ARRL.NET>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] M2 2800 es WRITElog
From: Rick Tavan <tavan@tibco.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2004 20:43:07 -0800
Writelog works fine with my M2 2800, installed in Sept. 2002. And with 10.45 I can define a one-finger keystroke (I use F12) that turns the rotor to the heading of the call in the Rig A entry window; no mousing through menus required. I love it.

What remains is to allow the rotor to turn to the heading of the call in the either rig's entry window, whichever is active. Writelog assumes that a two radio station has exactly one rotor for each radio and they can't be the same. Bummah.

/Rick N6XI

ARS NZ3O (Byron) FM29fx wrote:

Saw a post regarding WRITElog not working with M2 2800
controller.  Having same problem today with recently upgraded
M2 2800.  Has this been resolved in WRITElog or elsewhere?

FYI, DX4WIN seems to only see the first two digits of any azimuth,
so it isn't just WRITElog this time.