[WriteLog] Component Move Error on 10.45 Upgrade

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] Component Move Error on 10.45 Upgrade
From: Howard Hoyt <n4af@qsl.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 13:56:44 -0500
Hope someone here can help. I'm trying to install the upgrade to 10.45 on top of 10.42. I keep getting a box pop up during the copy/install operation saying I had a component move error, with a media type of MEDIA. I'm suspecting a CD/R I put it on is bad or is not being read properly at our club site. Can anyone verify this is the problem? I'm downloading a fresh copy (at 24kbps!), but wanted to be sure the problem doesn't lie elsewhere.

Thanks in advance

Gary W2CS (at NY4A)