Re: [WriteLog] Band data on LPT port

To: "Rick Stoneking" <w2rds@arrl.net>,"Writelog (E-mail)" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Band data on LPT port
From: Jerry Flanders <jeflanders@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 01:24:28 +0000
WL does that now. I believe it is covered in the documentation. I use it to bandswitch my Yaesu Quadra amp driven by my ICOM 756 PRO exciter.

Jerry W4UK

At 00:43 2/20/04, Rick Stoneking wrote:
Is there any plan to add the feature of putting band data out on the LPT
port the way CT, NA, and TRLog do?  I am trying to set up for SO2R with
automated antenna switching using a TopTenDevics Band decoder and one of my
radios is a Kenwood TS-950SD that does not provide band data directly like
the other radio (FT-1000MP MkV).  Is there another solution for using
Kenwood radios with this type of band decoder?

Thanks in advance,
Rick
W2RDS