[WriteLog] Networking

To: <Writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Networking
From: "WA9ALS - John" <ham_reflectors@wa9als.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2004 13:53:54 -0500
I run WriteLog networked about once a year.  Today I sort of had it going
right off.  I could get the 2 computers connected and if I was real quick, I
could log on either and have it appear in the other's log as expected.
However, right away, less than a minute, the network connection is lost, and
it's asking for the logon password again from the computer I'm sitting at at
the time it fails.  What's the most common reason to be connected OK but not
be able to STAY connected?  Thanks much.  John, WA9ALS