[WriteLog] sending corrected calls

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] sending corrected calls
From: "Alfred J. Frugoli (KE1FO)" <frugoli@worldlinkisp.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 13:48:42 -0500
Hello Writeloggers,

I seem to remember a way to send the callsign field only if changes had been
made to the field since the last fkey was pressed.  Example.

Exchange 1:
I copy PJ2T, send the exchange with F2.  He comes back, I've got his call
right, so I press F3 (or enter) to log the contact and send TU.

Exchange 2:
I copy GW1BLE and send his exchange using F2.  He comes back, and I realize
that his call is actually GW0BLE, so I correct it in the callsign field. I now
want F3 (or enter) to send GW0BLE TU.

Is there a way to do this?  I can't find it in the documentation or on the
website.

73 de Al, KE1FO

Outgoing mail is Virus Scanned byNorman Data Defense. Inbound Spam reduced
98.2% byVircom Sieve. WorldLink ISP Internet Services Internet service for only
$99 per Year . http://www.WorldLinkISP.com
http://www.worldlinkisp.com/