Re: [WriteLog] MicroHam USB to CI-V interface?

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] MicroHam USB to CI-V interface?
From: Steve Woodruff <sjwoodr@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2004 20:57:48 -0800 (PST)
David,

I have this interface and use it for my IC706.  I
actually used it just a little bit until tonight
when i used it during the ARS Spartan Sprint.  It
is a QRP contest and i was running 5W but would
sometimes have CW gibberish sent from both the
programmed buffers in WL and also while typing
in the CW-keyboard (alt-k).  I don't think it is
an RFI problem as it only happens sometimes... and
doesn't happen any more at QRO than at QRP.

Not sure if anyone else has noticed this behavior
in CW with this interface?

/steve n9oh