[WriteLog] packet spot and packet cluster on WL 10.45m

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] packet spot and packet cluster on WL 10.45m
From: arno <arno@ip-worldcom.ch>
Date: Tue, 02 Mar 2004 12:15:56 +0100
Hi,
I'm trying to setup my writelog to use the spo/cluster fonction.
and I open a connectecion to a telnet cluster (window -> packet windows) connect to a cluster, and well it work, so far so good.
Now I pen the cluster spot (windows->packet spot), I leave all field uncheck so I suppose to have all spot that come from the cluster windows no ?

nothing show up on the spot windows, what I'm missing here ?

thanks for any help, because I didn't find anything on the help to link the 2 windows.

73,

arno (hb9vid)

PS: Can I use the cluster on the ARRL internatioanl SSB for SOAB ?