[WriteLog] Progress. but. .

To: "writelog" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Progress. but. .
From: "S. Sneidar" <sneidars001@hawaii.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2004 08:59:35 -1000
Hello group and thanks to all who helped me get started on the WL
SSB learning curve.

I am unable to get WL to execute a WAV file.

1. I have placed some known good WAV files in the computer c:\ham\wave folder;
one of which is named msg5.wav.
2. In the WL Setup/Msgs menu I bullseye  'SSB' and the WAV msgs appear
in the function key memories.
3. With WL opened and the F5 function key is depressed,
    a. the rig goes into xmit
    b. I get an error message on screen that "msg5.wav not found".

Please, can anyone enlighten me on what I am missing?

I notice the WL setup/msgs/SSB configuration is not saved. What do I change
in any of the setup menues to make it save the SSB configuration?

Thanks in advance,

Aloha, Sid AH6HH