[WriteLog] No autofil line in my INI file V10.45

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] No autofil line in my INI file V10.45
From: "Greg Finch W1GF" <w1gf@maine.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2004 16:52:21 -0500
I have been trying to eliminate the automatic bandmap to callsign entry window
transfer like many on the reflector. I have read that the fix is to modify the
line
AUTOFILFROMBANDMAPMHZ  to be 0 in the INI file. However, there is no such line
in my V10.45 INI file. In fact, there is nothing even remotely resembling this
in the {bandmap} section or anywhere in the file. There are not even any lines
that start with AUTO anything. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks. Greg Finch
w1gf@maine.rr.com