Re: [WriteLog] Request for help.

To: "writelog" <writelog@contesting.com>,"W0UN -- John Brosnahan" <shr@swtexas.net>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Request for help.
From: "FireBrick" <w9ol@billnjudy.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2004 16:11:34 -0600
. To the point that I am giving up on old friends who use AOL.
> Email has been convenient--but once it ceases to be I don't
> plan on jumping through someone else's hoops just to get
> a note to someone.
>
> --John   W0UN

I agree with you on this John.

Twice in the last week someone posted a request for help on the reflectors I
subscribe to.
I sent the answers they were looking for.
Both times I got that bounce back message telling me I had to jump through
hoops to help
him.

Makes me wonder if he's seeing ANY reflector emails.

Now I'm sure they didn't realize the problem when they sent their requests.
But when they get no replies, maybe it will dawn on them..