[WriteLog] s9ss and voice keyer

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] s9ss and voice keyer
From: "Alfred J. Frugoli (KE1FO)" <frugoli@worldlinkisp.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2004 21:56:35 -0500
I'm playing around with setting up the wav files to automatically send
callsigns.  I'm running into an interesting problem with a double "s" in a
callsign (i.e. s9ss).  The voice keyer says "sierra nine alpha" instead of
"sierra nine sierra sierra".  What's with that?  It works fine on CW.

73 de Al, KE1FO

Outgoing mail is Virus Scanned byNorman Data Defense. Inbound Spam reduced
98.2% byVircom Sieve. WorldLink ISP Internet Services Internet service for only
$99 per Year . http://www.WorldLinkISP.com
http://www.worldlinkisp.com/