Re: [WriteLog] Controlling a Big Boy Rotator

To: KJ6RA <kj6ra@starband.net>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Controlling a Big Boy Rotator
From: Pat Thurman <k7kr@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 22:18:02 -0700
I've asked Wayne a couple of times to support the Big Boy, but haven't gotten any response. I noticed he's decided to support the Tic Ring now, and since there are only a couple of commands needed for the PST maybe at some point he will. Jay at ArraySolutions has offered to provide the info needed.

--
73, Pat  K7KR

KJ6RA wrote:

Is anyone else out there using Writelog to control their Big Boy
rotator?

If so would you share what com port setting you are using, I don't see
that rotator listed in the drop-down box of choices.

Thanks
Rich  KJ6RA