[WriteLog] sound board

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] sound board
From: Mike Fulcher <kc7v@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 05:22:49 +0000
My new computer has a Creative Labs Audigy LS sound board. It scores a 7b on the sound board check. I get this response:

"Writelog failed to find a wave mute switch on the output mixer. It will not be possible to automatically route your mic through your sound board to two radios on the L/R sound board outputs"

Does anyone have experience with this soundboard?

73,

Mike

---------- Mike Fulcher kc7v@earthlink.net One of the "VOO-DUDES" VooDoo Contest Group ZF2MF, ZC4MF, 5V7MF, TY5MF, 9G5MF, CN2MF, C56N, XT2MF, 5U7MF FOC 1634 http://buy-sell-houses.com/ http://home.earthlink.net/~kc7v