Re: [WriteLog] Log entry line blanking out

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Log entry line blanking out
From: "Ian White, G3SEK" <G3SEK@ifwtech.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004 15:22:22 +0000
Jerry Pixton wrote:

I thought this was to be default OFF in 10.46G. Maybe it really is if we have a "clean" ini and not like I do, copy over old ones.

Glad I waited to upgrade until today.

I don't believe the numeric keypad was the problem, because I saw the same and my mini-keyboard doesn't even have a numeric pad.

The problem was that if you manually typed 4 digits into the TIME field, the cursor skipped to the CALL field. Then if you were also setup to press Enter to log the QSO etc... bang - all gone.

The reason was that the TIME field should have been set to Tab Only by default. That change fixed the problem.

Jerry, W6IHG

(Thanks for the QSO, Jerry - good signal through the whole contest.)