[WriteLog] LPT problems

To: SCK GROUP <SuperComboKeyer@yahoogroups.com>,writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] LPT problems
From: Greg Fischer <ab7r@direcway.com>
Date: Mon, 05 Apr 2004 21:07:45 -0700
I have not been able to get WL to see an LPT port.  Every now and then it
shows up, but then goes away.  I run the Userport program but with no luck.

Can anyone tell me if Win 2000 has them same LPT issues as XP?  If not, I
think I will change the OS.  Have not been estatic about XP anyway.

The funny thing is, with the ser cable disconnected from the SCKII, and the
LPT cable hooked up, when the computer boots, I can hear some relays
switching.

I have tried booting the computer with the SCK off, but to no avail.

Thanks
Greg
AB7R