[WriteLog] Win XP networking problem ...Need to Enter NetworkPassword

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] Win XP networking problem ...Need to Enter NetworkPassword
From: Brian Sarkisian <cqkg8co@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2004 19:18:23 -0700 (PDT)
I decided to pull out the Writelog help manual, and
ran across a few pages concerning Win NT networking
with Writelog.

Though I am running XP on one of the computers, the
"Enter Network Password" box looks just like the one
described in the manual.

Do I have to set up a Wlognet share file? Or is there
an easier way?

Thank You

Brian, KG8CO