[WriteLog] LPT ports

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] LPT ports
From: DougN1@aol.com
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 20:27:36 EDT
I have recently acquired a newer computer running XP professional. The only
problem with it is that LPT1 is broken.
I have installed a PCI card with 2 serial and 1 parallel port. The parallel
port configures as LPT 3 (or LPT 2) Device Manager is warning not to try to
configure as LPT 1. (It thinks LPT 1 is ok and working properly)

In SETUP>PORTS in the Antenna Relay column, CW, DVK & Antenna Relay are
grayed out on LPT 2 & 3.
Then in the Antenna Relay Source Frequency box, only selection of Relay on
LPT 1 is available. LPT 2 & 3 are again greyed out.

Is there a way to get Writelog to recognize LPT 2 and/or LPT 3? I need this
to drive my TopTen Band Decoder.

Thanks for any assistance.

Doug...K6HGF