[WriteLog] MI Qso Party module

To: writelog@CONTESTING.COM
Subject: [WriteLog] MI Qso Party module
From: Georgek5kg@aol.com
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2004 14:29:01 EDT
I experienced two problems with the MI QP module:

1.)  it would allow only a 3-digit serial number.  I worked a station that
had a serial number over 999.  The module needs to be changed to allow 4-digit
serial numbers.

2.)  If a callsign was entered on the log entry line, the CHECK CALL window
would not display that call for a different band/mode where it had been
previously worked.  If the callsign was removed (F11) from the log entry line,
the
call would then appear correctly in the CHECK CALL window.  This too must be
corrected before the next MI QP.

Tnx...geo

George Wagner, K5KG
941-312-9450