[WriteLog] SO2R Same Band Lockout?

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] SO2R Same Band Lockout?
From: "Alfred J. Frugoli (KE1FO)" <frugoli@worldlinkisp.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 22:37:02 -0400
Is there an option within Writelog that will inhibit a band change to the band
in use by the other rig?  I'm setting up for automatic antenna switching in a
SO2R environment and need to insure that Rig 1 can never select the same
antenna as rig 2.  I know I can do it in the relays with an A/B relay instead
of a T to split each antenna to each rig, but it would be really cool if there
was a software or cheaper hardware solution (set of 6 AB relays from array
solutions is almost $400) to achieve this goal.

Thanks.

73 de Al, KE1FO