[WriteLog] RTTY Dual Receive

To: "Writelog Reflector" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] RTTY Dual Receive
From: "G3SJJ" <g3sjj@btinternet.com>
Date: Mon, 3 May 2004 14:13:51 -0000
Following on from Ian's G3SEK comments, I have just tried to set up
something similar which I would have thought was very simple within WL given
the more complex facilities it will handle, eg Dual RX, SO2R, 2nd VFO Band
Maps, but it wouldn't work. What I want to do for SSB and CW is:

1 - Using one computer with Radio - Number of Radios - 2, VFO A as Radio
Left and VFO B as Radio Right. Followed Ian's guidance but it didn't work.
Band Map on VFO B works but the Log Entry window does not show and therefore
follow VFO B frequency. So :
a - Am I doing something wrong, ie haven't set it up correctly?
b - Is there a bug preventing this?
c - Is it just not feasible? I really can't believe this as it all seems so
simple.

2 - Using 2 networked computers, as above with VFO A on computer 1 and VFO B
on computer 2. I haven't tried this yet but ought to be feasible.

My radio is an FT1000MP and I am using the latest version of WL

Chris G3SJJ