[WriteLog] RTTY SO2V

To: "Writelog Reflector" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] RTTY SO2V
From: "G3SJJ" <g3sjj@btinternet.com>
Date: Thu, 6 May 2004 20:49:48 -0000
I've renewed my subs and downloaded 10.47E so hopefully this third try will
get through. Out of curiosity I have just looked at the website for N1MM
Logger, (I have no intention of changing over) and noticed that SO2V (Single
Operator 2 VFOs) was selectable. I didn't look any further but suspect it is
what my 2 previous postings were asking about.

What I want for CW and SSB is to display VFO A and VFO B in the 2 Log Entry
windows when you select Radio, Number of Radios (ie VFOs), 2 and for them to
track the VFOs.

I have followed instructions from the AA5AU, K9JY sites and the recent info
posted by G3SEK, but I cannot even get VFO B to display any frequency of VFO
B. (FT1kMP, WL10.47E) So :

1 - Have I got it set up incorrectly?
2 - Is there a bug?
3 - Is it unachievable?