[WriteLog] Re: [FQP]WriteLog FQP contest module

To: writelog@CONTESTING.COM, fqp@kkn.net
Subject: [WriteLog] Re: [FQP]WriteLog FQP contest module
From: K1to@aol.com
Date: Fri, 07 May 2004 09:26:26 -0400
In a message dated 5/7/2004 7:57:14 AM Eastern Daylight Time, Georgek5kg writes:

> I used WriteLog 10.46 for this year's FQP. Does
> this mean the log I submitted has flaws?  Will I need to do
> something and resubmit?

Yes, the submitted logs from that version are flawed, but not fatally so.
There are just a bunch of extraneous duplicate QSOs that get inserted.

We would not be opposed to receiving a cleaner Cabrillo file, but it is not
mandatory and should not materially affect your score.

Thanks for asking and for your participation!

73, Dan, K1TO