Re: [WriteLog] Winkey?

To: Steve Baron - KB3MM <SteveBaron@StarLinX.com>,writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Winkey?
From: Rick Tavan <tavan@tibco.com>
Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 22:32:36 -0700
Yes, Wayne has the Multikeyer product and I understand it's quite good. But it includes a lot of SO2R switching that makes it, at $210 assembled, seven times more expensive than the Winkey at $30 kit. That's fine if you need the switching, but lots of folks already own a DX Doubler or equivalent and don't need a $210 keyer. I would buy it in a minute otherwise. Sure hope Wayne decides to support Winkey or some other inexpensive external keyer. He could also offer a stripped down "Unikeyer" or the like that just does keying and looks to his software like the Multikeyer. I'd buy that.

/Rick N6XI

Steve Baron - KB3MM wrote:

Don't think so/. After all, Wyne hs hi own imilar poduct.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Rick Tavan" <tavan@tibco.com>