[WriteLog] Turtle Beach Santa Cruz Sound Card Rebate

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] Turtle Beach Santa Cruz Sound Card Rebate
From: "Terry Dunlap" <kk6t@pacbell.net>
Date: Thu, 20 May 2004 11:32:35 -0700
Someone on this list recently posted that their rebate submission
for the sound card was disallowed.

I just received a letter stating the same thing...."submission was
outside valid promotion dates".  I called the rebate center and was
prepared to get nasty with them but didn't need to.  The young lady
was very nice and said she processed the rebate and they would be
mailing the check in 30-45 days.

I had printed out the web page that showed the offer dates as 4/18/04
through 4/24/04.  I thought I would have to send them a copy of that
but it wasn't necessary.

73 de Terry KK6T