Re: [WriteLog] Networking issue

To: "Alfred J. Frugoli (KE1FO)" <frugoli@worldlinkisp.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Networking issue
From: "Phil Theis" <phil@k3tuf.com>
Date: Fri, 28 May 2004 08:18:10 -0400
Thanks Al,
The lost connection is only between the w2k machine and the server.
w2k is named as directed to only 6 characters upper case.
And static addresses are what is assigned, and the server share is fully
visible to the w2k machine.
Thanks for the input.  I hope to get this solved b4 June contest.
Any other thoughts from others?
thanks
Phil