[WriteLog] 10 Counter

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] 10 Counter
From: K5NZ@aol.com
Date: Mon, 31 May 2004 14:27:56 EDT
Well I followed all the instructions and help from others and the 10 timer
still did not work?  Anyone else doing a multi-single have this problem?  We
would make a Q and it would show you had to stay on the band for 59 mins.. and
yes I set it for 10 min.  Then if made a mult Q on the mult radio it said non
mult worked and started counting down again from 59 mins..

Other problem one might help me fix..  When S&Ping if your dial around fast
and catch a callsign start typing but the radio has not been polled it wipes
the first part of the call you are typing?  I'm guessing a .ini setting of
somesort?

TIA   nz